Decknology logoDownload the Decknology 2009 Entry Form (480KB PDF)
Best Demo logoDownload the Best Demo 2009 Entry Form(264KB PDF)

Monday, September 14, 2009

FANTASTIC FOUR!!

OK guys, the semi finalists are as follows.......

PSYMON BARNET
MARTY J
DANIMAL
CRISIS

Bring that four to the floor hey heeeey!! As a TRUE music lover, I've been open to, and fully enjoyed each and every set brought to the competition! I was starting to forget there are epic beats in so many varied genre's other than Techno prog house(I'm and avid lover) !!!!! Oh Jeebus!!!! So big ups to setting me straight and smacking that opinion out me!
So yeya, big ups to each and every one of you that came along and was part of the competition.

Decknology competition to me is about the best a talented DJ can do with the thirty minutes they got that night. And who ever pulls finger on the night, and smashes those thirty minutes, in my mind, wins. know what I'm saying. I don't for one minute pretend to think its a reflection of how one is in general in the art of dj'n.

So yeya, I'm hoping and asking all crew and whanu come down and support these geezas on Friday. The more the merrier.
And don't let their cool calm and collected demeanor's fool you! There are most definitely butterflies fluttering around, inside the boys tummies! WORD!

ON THE NIGHT

Id like it if you guys could arrive at the dux at 8pm or before. With tunage and ya crew ready to cut some shapes on that d foor. ready to go yo!!
I'm gonna pull the names outta a hat for the time slots. Be there or be.... well.......be square (and outta the comp)
Tea Baggers are gonna be in the mix from 7.45pm. You DONT wanna miss these dudes a. Farkin Funny. And Phat of course.
any questions just holla guys!

Wub wub

No comments:

Post a Comment